- 4/11-12 Parent-Teacher Conferences – No School
- 4/19 Good Friday – Noon Dismissal
- 4/21-22 Easter and Easter Monday – No School
- 4/30 Academic Night – This Is Me!, 7 p.m.
- 5/1 Fourth Grade Chapel, 8:40 a.m.
- 6/1 PTH Art Walk Benefit, 6:30-10:30 p.m.
April 10, 2019
Tomorrow we have two days of no school for our spring parent-teacher conferences. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and set some goals for the last two months of school and to consider ideas for summer enrichment. You might be wondering about relationships, advanced math options for next year, or just want to know where your student is at developmentally after two trimesters of school. Hope’s teachers are eager to share about your students.
Next week we will reach the end of our season of Lent with Holy Week, Good Friday, and Easter. We will worship together each day as a school and reflect on the awesome sacrifice that Jesus made for each of us. Blessings on your week and may the love of Christ fill your hearts this Easter.
Ms. Lucy Kuhn