- A $150 deposit is required for each new family at the time of application, in addition to registration fees. This deposit is refundable if the student is not accepted into the school. If the student is accepted, the deposit is applied to tuition.
- A registration fee of $150 for preschool families or $175 for kindergarten through 8th grade is also due at the time of application.
- A testing fee of $35 will be collected for all new applicants for Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Tuition covers instruction, textbooks, classroom supplies and the Outdoor Education Trip for 6th Graders. It does not cover field/class trips or yearbooks.
- The “1st Child” rates apply to the child in the highest grade.
- A $200 tuition discount is given to families enrolling a Preschooler and a child in Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- The monthly rates shown are based on the 10-month payment option.
Tuition assistance funds are available to help families with financial need. Tuition assistance grants are awarded based on availability of funds and on recommendation from the National Association Independent School (NAIS), which evaluates ability to pay via application. Applications must be submitted for each school year as grants are not automatically renewed. Applications are submitted online and instructions are available through the school office. Applications must be submitted to NAIS no later than April 30th to be assured consideration for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicant information is kept strictly confidential.
New Family Referral Discount
Current families referring new families to Hope School that enroll with us will receive a $250 discount applied toward their tuition.