Hope School Clubs 2018-19
- Math Club 3:05-3:45 PM – Grades K-4 – Begins October 1 – May 61st Monday of month (Ms. Nancy Tagge/2nd grade class) – Email your child’s teacher to let them know if your child will attend.
- No School Clubs on Tuesday at this time.
- Glee Club 7:45-8:15 AM – Grades 5-8 – Begins September 26, 2018 – June 12, 2019Weekly (Mrs. Kunkel/8th grade class) Registration required – contact Mrs. Kunkel at email@example.com
- Rainbow Parrot Art 3:00 – 5:00 PM – Grades 1-8 – Meet in 7th grade classroom – www.rainbowparrotart.com
- New Middle School Book Club – Middle School elective teacher Emily Tanis-Likkel and her high school daughter Eva are leading a new after school Book Club on Thursdays. No sign up required. Students will need to obtain a copy of books that are selected. We will meet from 3:00-4:00 PM in the school library. Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Lego Club – TBD – Grades K-4 (Mrs. Brumberg)
- Lego Robotics 3:00 – 4:30 PM – Grades 4-8 – (Mr. Hottes/2nd Floor Hallway)Register with Mr. Hottes at email@example.com – Year round commitment Sept. 2018 to April 2019
Please contact the school office if you have questions on any of these activities offered at 206-935-8500.