Hope Handover Reminder June 9-12, 2020
Most of our K-8 students have signed up for our “Hope Handover” this week. If you have not already signed up, please do so as soon as possible. This summer, access to the school office will be limited so plan to return all your Hope materials this week during your selected time. The Wednesday June 10th times are almost filled but we still have space available on June 11 and 12.
Sign up for a time here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0A4EA8AC22A64-hope
Hope Handover reminders:
- Students and adults must wear masks
- Group size will be limited to one adult per family, allowing only 2 students/adults at a time into the Commons space
- iPads (if applicable) should be bagged separately in a plastic Ziploc bag with their charging cable and iPad charger (not iPhone charger); the bag should be clearly labeled with the student’s name; iPads should be charged and students need to turn off their passcode prior to arrival
- Entrance into the Commons will be from the south, exiting to the north
- Students/adults who are waiting should line up at marked six food intervals outside the Commons doors south of the school
- Please look through lost and found items, which will be set out on tables nearby
Please let us know in the office if you have any questions at (206) 935-8500.
School Office Hours June 15-19, 2020
Next week, the school office will be closed most of the week for trainings and meetings. The office will be open Monday June 15 and Wednesday June 17, but closed on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Summer Office Hours
Normal school office hours during the summer will be Monday through Thursday 9-3. We will limit the number of people accessing the office, so please call to set up an appointment ahead of time at (206) 935-8500.